Build Upon Your Resistance
Muscular strength refers to the overall energy a muscle can exert in a single effort. A measurement of strength is often applied when bench pressing or squatting, but improving your muscular strength takes commitment and hard work. The challenge to your muscles is to lift progressively more weight or reps over a period of time to build your strength.
All team members will build upon their resistance by choosing 2-4 exercise below. On Monday you will test your resistance to the exercises you have selected. For example, on Monday you will perform as many pushups as you can, each day after trying to increase that number by two reps. Record it in your workout PDF and share with your team. Every day that follows you will make it your goal to increase the amount by two or more to get the daily team point. Then by Friday, if you started with ten, you will end up at 18 or more push-ups.
CLICK HERE to download workout PDF
Select your exercise below:
- Plank (Record time held)
- Chest press
- Bent over row
- Box Jumps
- Pick 2-4 exercises and increase your reps by 2 each day (Download the workout PDF)
- Exercise a minimum of 3-days for 30 minutes
- Eat clean by using the food guidelines from week 2
- Report by 5:00 pm Friday and turn in your workout PDF
* Once your team has completed the Weekly Challenge, each team member must report! (Back reporting will not be available, so team members must log their points by the end of day Friday of every week.) If one team member chooses not to participate in a weekly task, a dishonor mark will be given, and the extra point will not be awarded.